Thursday, January 28, 2010

Marian's Wedding Dress [Final Fitting]

Marian Dapaah is our second wedding for 2010 and we are loving every session that we have with her. Recently, we drove to Homestead to Ann Marie's bridal boutique and photographed and videotaped Marian's final fitting for her wedding gown. I knew Marian was funny and charming, but she has earned my title of "Ultimate Bride". Photographing her is as easy as pie.

Since I don't have a lot of time to write this blog before we catch a plane for her native home of St. Croix, I'm going to post just a few images that Dana took and give a link to the video that I captured.

Enjoy!
Willie

To view the HD video click on this link: http://vimeo.com/8794305

For best viewing (unless you have a super fast computer) allow
the video to start playing, pause it until a good portion of the
file has
partially loaded, then select play again.

Ann Marie's: www.annmariesbridalboutique.com

No comments: