Sunday, January 24, 2010

Marian's & Kenneal's Love Story

There is so much that I want to tell you about Marian and Kenneal, but limited time and blog space prohibits me. Suffice it to say that I've dubbed Marian as my "Ultimate Bride". She's also a princess! In a few days Dana and I will travel to St. Croix to cover her destination wedding and we can wait. Already we've had a few portrait sessions with Marian (which included her final fitting of her wedding dress), and she's a pure joy to work with.

Anyway, we squeezed in the "Love Story" session that you see below although it was captured during the cold weather we've recently experienced here in South Florida. So, we all bundled up in warm clothing and give it shot. I know when we get to St. Croix that we've planned on capturing more pictures
to add to this collection. Stay tuned. I know you're going to love seeing more pictures of this "hot couple" and the island of St. Croix.

A borrowed motorcycle in the parking lot was
a perfect prop for Kenneal's "bad boy" look.

Marian's and Kenneal's favorite image.
Although it was a chilly day,
warm laughter makes for romance.
As I found out, Marian can add humor to any situation.
I love shooting into the night just
because of the type image you see above.
I've always wanted to shoot a street light scene,
so I gave it a try and the results were nice.
Enjoy!
Willie


To see more of Marian's Love Story Session,
click the play button below:

No comments: