Monday, January 4, 2010

2010's Business Motto

At the beginning of each year I have always written out a business motto as a reminder of what I should focus on for the next 12 months. After going through one of the most trying times as a business owner and seeing miraculous instances where God delivered the right clients at the right time, I've come to this conclusion as a 2010 motto:

"The only business is God's business"

That is to say that Portrait Corner Studio, LLC will be used by God to touch the lives of people as He sees fit. It will not be about money, Dana or Willie. I believe 2010 is going to be the most awesome 25th year they we've been in business. So, I wish everyone a blessed and prosperous year! We look forward to being a genuine part of every client's life when they join the "Portrait Corner Family".

Willie & Dana
Photographers/Videoartists


No comments: