Friday, October 2, 2009

Kendra's & Clive's Love Story

Kendra and Clive were referred to me to cover their wedding by one of my videography friends. Although, they come to me by way of Coral Springs, the distance in doing business between us has been as close as family can get. Most of my contractual dealings has been with Clive and we seemed to hit it off the moment we started discussing their wedding day needs. However, once I got the chance to meet Kendra and their new son, it was a done deal that the studio would be their photographers.

Kendra's and Clive's wedding is in a few days and I always like to have an engagement session with my couple before the wedding. So, I invited them to let me take a few shoots with the entire family and then we'd work on creating images of the two of them. It was a brief session, but at least we have some images that we can choose from to display at the reception.


Thanks for the opportunity to be your family and wedding photographer, Kendra and Clive. Next, I'll be posting images from your wedding in a few days. I'm looking forward to that time.

Enjoy!
Willie

No comments: