Monday, October 26, 2009

Two Models For One

Who says lightning can't strike twice in the same place? Well, several blogs back you've seen images that I've created of Kalyn. Now meet her younger sister.  Kalyn couldn't wait to introduce her sister to me with hopes of us getting in a photo shoot before she returned to school.

As luck would have it one of my afternoon appointments canceled and I hurriedly scheduled her sister into the vacant spot. I wasn't quite sure what to expect, but I took Kalyn's word by faith when she told me that her sister was "gorgeous". Here's one case where words were not over inflated. Kalyn was absolutely truthful; her sister was just as beautiful. In fact, the two could be twins.

I had prearranged for makeup artist Krystal Cordo to prep the model for the session if it did happened, so the stage was set for a great test shoot. Kalyn's sister has never model before, but as you can see she's got the "right stuff".
Now, I don't want to compare her to Kalyn, but I can truly say when it comes to two sister who are equally beautiful and who look great in front of the camera, lighting has struck twice in the same place.

True beauty is so natural and
so easy to capture with a camera.
Big beautiful eyes are captivating.
I put my model through some intense poses, and she
handled every one of them extremely well.

Enjoy.


Willie

No comments: