Thursday, September 10, 2009

Kalyn Scialabba on a rainy day!

Rain rain go away,
Come again another day.
Willie and Kalyn wants to play;
Rain, rain, go to Spain,
Never show your face again!

Well, it didn't go away the day Kalyn and I scheduled her second session, so we made the best of the situation anyway. Initially, we were going to photograph in a field and along some railroad tracks, but it has been raining ALL week.

So, I decided on a location downtown Fort Lauderdale and we just shot everything under overhangs. A few sprinkles never hurt anything...especially when you're having fun. Once again the Kalyn/Willie combination produced some awesome shots. Check 'em out. Once again Kalyn is superb in front of the camera!!

This is one of my favorite renditions
of Kalyn's images that I created
seconds after we started shooting.
No one has eyes like Kalyn.
No one!
Loving faces the way that I do,
I can't resist Kalyn's.
A little art deco downtown Fort Lauderdale.

To see all of the images from this session, click here: Kalyn

(Note: For best viewing of this HD video you may have
to give it extra time to load by clicking Play, Pause, then Resume)

No comments: