Saturday, September 19, 2009

Jessica's & Larry's Love Story

Several years ago I had the pleasure of photographing Jessica's brother's wedding (Oscar). So, when it came time for her to hire a wedding photographer to cover her special day she elected to use our services again. That's an honor for me because it speaks to the fact that we must have done a fabulous job back then. Apparently, Jessica wanted the same quality for her wedding.

100% of my Love Story sessions are photographed outdoors because there are so many venues available and I like to explore at least two different locations and have two clothing changes. Well, in anticipation of getting rained out, Jessica begged to have the session in the studio setting. After much resistance I finally gave into her wishes. What a great decision because we got the opportunity to create some emotional images of Larry and her that are both sensitive, romantic, and passionate.

If you want to see two BEAUTIFUL people, feast your eyes on Larry and Jessica below. Their wedding is in a couple of weeks and I can't wait!!!! They definitely will be one of the hottest wedding couples for 2009.

Larry is a firefighter, so he likes
to sport his professional look.
My goal for Jessica was to get
him to smile. I think we did it!
The tenderness of Jessica is deeply
expressed in the touch of her hands.
When a man loves a woman...
This is the passion that I so much
wanted to capture of Larry and Jessica.
I love the strength of Larry's embrace in this
image and Jessica's acceptance of his manhood.
To see the entire session of Larry and Jessica click Play below:

No comments: