Saturday, November 1, 2008

Tara & Robert's Wedding

I love bragging on my clients because so often they brag about me. So, let me brag about the new Mr. & Mrs. Tara & Robert Molynuex. Simply stated..."Awesome Wedding". From the moment I walked into the room where the girls were gathered to the final images I took of Robert and Tara at the Historic old Davie School in Davie, they were the "perfect bride and groom". The word "polite" comes to mind too, but they are made out of the rare kind of stuff we call dreams. i see them as more than a young couple who decided to get married and spend the rest of their lives together. Tara and Robert are the exact example of the definition "soulmates".

Although Robert has packed up his pretty wife and moved to Texas (check out Tara's boot shot), there will always be a special place in my heart for them because I've know Robert since he was a kid. I see nothing but good things happening in their lives because of how down to earth they are, and I'm glad they chose me to be a part of their lives. I believed my images of their wedding day gives credence to what I've said. Congratulations, Tara and Robert. Your wedding day was the BEST!!
Willie

Three sisters.
Melanie (far right and Robert's sister)
showing off her hang time as "Best Person".
The "coolest" bride.
This images was created from an overhead light bulb.
The old Davie School was a perfect
backdrop for some romanatic images.
Tara showing off her Texas bound boots.

Caterer: Scruby's (954) 914-2663
Reception: Davie School, 6650 Griffin Road, Davie, (954) 797-1044
Cake: Fran Crookshank (954) 240-6216




No comments: