Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Cynthia & Carl's Wedding

She's petite and cute...he's muscular and handsome. These are adjectives that clearly describe Cynthia and Carl. I didn't get the chance to post images from their "Love Story" session, so I'm going to do something I haven't done in past blogs. I'm including both their engagement session and images from their wedding to give you a glimpse of their personalities.

Because Cynthia and Carl are such a handsome couple, I've asked them to work on a couple of other projects with me. I believe my clients really enjoy the fact that I don't consider them as customers, but more as models. I have always felt that way and it gives me a different perspective as a photographer and business owner. It's based on an awesome friendship that's sprinkled with lost of fun.

Willie

No comments: