Monday, August 11, 2008

Michelle’s Testimony

“Thank you” seems like such a small word to express our gratitude, pleasure, and complete happiness with Willie and his daughter Dana at Portrait Corner Studio. When my husband and I began the process of looking for a photographer, it seemed such a daunting process. Would the photographer meet our high standards, how would the quality of the photographs come out, and would the photographer understand our personalities and make them come alive in the pictures? Not only did Willie make us, especially me, feel like the most important bride, but also he and Dana made us feel like we were family.

No matter what strange request or question I had throughout the entire process they always responded with a smile in their voice. I believe I am one of the luckiest brides because of their amazing skills. Not only did Willie capture stunning images at our “Love Story” Session and during our “Wedding”, he also did an extra shoot for me at a friend’s house. I was able to give my husband a lovely portrait of me in my gown as a wedding gift. This extra session was such a blessing because I was able to work with Willie in advance and he helped me to overcome my shyness. (My best friend, who he renamed “Reflector Girl” because she helped with his equipment, still laughs over the fun we had that day!!!).

I was also the first bride to volunteer for a special project that Willie had in mind and that was to take pre-wedding pictures of my final fitting at a bridal boutique. (I cannot emphasize enough to all potential brides that you should take advantage of this opportunity). Willie met my mother and me at David’s Bridal one evening for this special photo shoot. All I can say is, “WOW! The pictures he took were amazing”. Congratulations, Willie, on your first place prize for these pictures, too. They were truly amazing and the whole session was so much fun with the bridal consultant getting into the action and the other brides running away from your camera.

The images that Willie and Dana captured on our wedding day were not mere pictures, but a story. They show the emotions of the day and the souls of the persons. Our wedding album is by far the most beautiful album I’ve ever seen and the story of our wedding will be forever cherished in its images. Willie, Brian and I cannot thank you enough for being our photographer and more importantly our Friend!! We look forward to many years of visiting your studio for important family events.

Michelle & Brian Hooker

No comments: