Monday, March 8, 2010

New Video Service A Hit!

Mid-2009 when I decided to add professional video services to our product line I knew it would be a success. As I looked around my industry it was easy to determine that nearly every facet of my profession was moving toward video. Video is every where and is a major player in whatever we do in our daily lives. I personally believe that any photographer who hasn't made the transition is not going to be competitive in the near future.

I've felt that Portrait Corner Studio has always been on the cutting edge and I intend on making sure that all the new technology is an asset for clients choosing our studio.

Well, if you want to take a look at our hot cinematic video service, check out this link:
Wedding video. You're gonna love what you see. If you have any comments or questions, please leave a comment on this blog.

Enjoy!
Willie

No comments: