Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Merry Christmas From The Hills

Benjamin, Willie, Eddie Mae, Tracey, Christy, Jazmine, & Dana

Although this portrait was taken just a few days ago, it has already become a family heirloom. How so? Because FINALLY I have an image that contains ALL of my children and grandchildren. As I'm getting older I'm realizing more each day how significant it is to have these type portraits updated on a frequent basis. And, I say that not because I'm a photographer. It's a historical fact. I have tons of snapshots of my kids and grand kids growing up, but none of us all together in one image.

Therefore, although I'm sharing this Christmas portrait with you and wishing you a Merry Christmas from my family to your yours, don't let 2009 go by without having a professionally created family portrait. It may be the last opportunity to create your family heirloom.
Merry CHRISTmas and Happy New Years!

Willie


P.S.: I know a great photographer who can take that family portrait for you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lol what a great "model family."