Monday, December 15, 2008

Jaime Allen (aka Solaris)

Several blogs ago I introduced my readers and clients to Solaris and mentioned that a future portrait session of her was in the works. If you recall Solaris is the stage name of Jamie Allen who is a professional singer. Well, if you liked the images I created of her on-stage, then you're going to love the wonderful images I created of her during a recent portrait session.

For the photographers reading this blog, the majority of the images were created using my Ray Flash ring light and a few were strictly available light. I'm still conducting tests with the ring light and I really like the results that I got this time.
In a future blog I'll tell you more about this piece of equipment.

Enjoy!

Willie

Jaime has a stunning face with captivating eyes.
Jaime could ALMOST pass for Marilyn Monroe in this shot.
One of my favorite images of Jaime. Nice!
One of the few available light shots I took.This is one flattering pose for the female form.
I love to create spontaneity in my images.
This is another technique I love...high angles.

No comments: