Several blogs ago I introduced my readers and clients to Solaris and mentioned that a future portrait session of her was in the works. If you recall Solaris is the stage name of Jamie Allen who is a professional singer. Well, if you liked the images I created of her on-stage, then you're going to love the wonderful images I created of her during a recent portrait session.
For the photographers reading this blog, the majority of the images were created using my Ray Flash ring light and a few were strictly available light. I'm still conducting tests with the ring light and I really like the results that I got this time. In a future blog I'll tell you more about this piece of equipment.
Enjoy!
Willie
Click images to enlarge and start a slideshow.
Use L/R arrows or scroll the mouse to see the next image.

















1 comment:
watch the video 'Stay' it is fantastic
Post a Comment