Friday, June 27, 2008

Roxanna & Chris

One of the fun sessions I enjoy photographing for my brides-to-be is their “Love Story” session (aka “engagement session”). I prefer this title because I truly want to show the love relationship between the bride-to-be and her fiancé. I strive to create portraits that burn with passion and friendship. Usually, this is the first time that I get to meet the groom-to-be in person, and I really want to impress him with my style of photography before the wedding day.

Meet Roxanna Urena & Chris, one of my latest couples. Roxanna met me at a recent bridal show, fell in love with my work, and booked me on the spot. (I love it when that happens). Anyway, Roxanna couldn’t wait to have me photograph her with Chris. To be quite honest, after viewing the images I created for them, I now know why. They are totally in love with each other and have a rock solid relationship that is quite evident in their portraits. See for yourself.


I'll show you images from Roxanna and Chris'
wedding on a future blog listing.







No comments: