Friday, July 4, 2008

New Website Look

It's about time!

Well, after 8 years of procrastination (I'm embarrassed to admit it) I've finally taken the time to have my website redesigned. Last month I put it on my list of "things to do" and stuck with it until it was done. The biggest problem was going through thousands of images and selecting the ones I considered to be the best of my work. So much went into the decisions that I made, but I think many of my clients will feel honored that their image was one of the 90 photos chosen. If you're one of my clients who made the cut, I want to thank you for giving me the opportunity to photograph you. I hope you enjoy the fact that I think you're a "Superstar"! It's my understanding that I'll be able to update my images on a regular basis, so if your photograph wasn't featured on the first round don't be surprised if you're not featured at a later date. Here's a peek at the "old vs the new". Should be up and running this week.

The new site will feature more pages to view, new logo and studio colors, ease of navigation, and lots of links to helpful information about the studio and other recommended vendors.

Old Layout
New Layout

Enjoy this latest post and spread the "blog news".
Willie

No comments: