Friday, February 8, 2008

Kerry-Ann and Felton

I don’t think most brides realize how much of an effect they can have on their wedding photographer. So, as I share Kerry-Ann and Felton’s wedding pictures I want her to know that I had a wonderful time documenting your special day. I appreciate you giving me your best. From the moment I started capturing portraits of her at the hotel, she was stunning in her dress and freely participated in my antics throughout the day. My hat is off to Felton, too. He let me capture a side of his personality that I don’t think most people get to see. Congratulations! You’re the best.


















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Being a bride is not all glitz and glamour but its well worth it. It was wonderful not to have to worry about my photographer taking the right shots as at my sister's wedding. Thank you Willie for a job marvelously done and thanks for the lifetime membership. Felton and I are so pleased with our photos form engagement to wedding to ......