Wednesday, February 6, 2008

The Dress

After years and years of suggesting and begging I finally got one of my dream sessions with a bride…the chance to photograph her during one of her fittings. Along comes Michelle Durand. Michelle, her mom and I hit it off immediately from the first time we met at a bridal show. After contracting us to be her wedding photographer she initially asked me would I be interested in photographing her dress at a friend’s home. We completed that session several months and I fell in love with both Michelle and her dress. That session convinced me of one thing. The day of her wedding she’s gonna be stunning!

So, I asked Michelle if she would be willing to let me photograph her and the dress during one of her fittings. She agreed right away and just this week we met at David’s Bridal in Sunrise to do one of my “dream shoots”. I have to admit a lot of girls trying on their dresses got a little nervous (and curious) when they saw me brandishing cameras around my neck. When it was all said and done though, Michelle was the star that night in the store and I had a blast of a time. There are too many sensational images to view that would not fit in this blog, so go to this link: web link, Select View Events, and enter Dress as the Session ID. I’m hoping this session will be something all of my brides will want in the future. Thanks, Michelle, for making one of my dream sessions come true. You and the dress are one...beautiful!























4 comments:

Michelle said...

WOW, these pictures are amazing!! I can not wait to see the rest of the images.... Thank you Willie for a wonderful experience.

Anonymous said...

Aww..I love the momma's kiss one. Two of my favorite people!

Anonymous said...

My 2 favorites are, the back of the dress and the veil over Michelle's arm. I also like the Kiss one too!! Kathy on film...the Internet no less!!?? The Pic's are amazing! Peace

Bob Smith said...

Love the blog. Really enjoyed reading it and thank you for sharing! Best Wishes.
Radio App
DJ West Palm Beach
Shop Products Online