Sunday, February 24, 2008

1st Place Wedding Album

You’ve seen images of Kerry-Ann’s wedding on a previous blog dated February 8, 2008. Well, there’s another story behind her photographs. As a member of the Professional Photographers Guild of Florida (ppgf.com), three times a year I compete against other professional photographers in South Florida. We are allowed four entries in various categories with the hopes of scoring a minimum of 80 points, which gives the entrant a Merit Award. At the end of the year these merits count towards the “Top Ten Photographers” awards.

I’m proud to say that two out of four of my entries merited and Kerry-Ann’s wedding album scored “First Place” in the Storybook category. Congratulations Kerry-Ann & Felton for allowing me to create your wedding images and for the recognition that the professional photography industry has bestowed upon the quality of your wedding portraits. Your images are some of my most impressive. Enjoy your album and the First Place ribbon that I’m giving to you as a keepsake.

Kerry-Ann displaying one of my favorite images in her album.

Hopefully in August during State Competition Kerry-Ann's album will garnish another merit.



A look at Kerry-Ann's album layout





















No comments: