Saturday, July 10, 2010

Stephani Gibbs - Senior Portraits

Stephani Gibbs and I have a running friendship that goes back to her "Sweet 16" birthday party. It is really neat watching her grow up into a young woman who will be graduating in 2011 from St. Thomas High School. Since we have this unique relationship where I have become the "family's personal photographer", naturally Stephani wanted me to create her senior portraits. I could not have been more pleased or excited about photographing her again.

So, we sat down and discussed the locations and wardrobe with Stephani and her mom, then scheduled a day to go out and have some fun. I usually take a ton of images during my senior sessions, but here are a few of my favorites. Stephani was great in front of the camera and we got a variety of images with unique locations that will certainly make her fellow classmates envious of her portraits.

Thanks, Stephani, and I'll see you at graduation in 2011. You go, Girl!!

Enjoy!
Willie





















































For information about having your senior portraits created for you or your senior, click on this link: hillpics1@aol.com. Additional savings available by mentioning this blog posting.

No comments: