Monday, June 22, 2009

Liana's and Ralph's Wedding

Some of my brides-to-be and their fiances immediately become more than wedding clients starting from the first time we meet to discuss their wedding plans. I'm proud to say that Liana and Ralph Etinene is a couple that I absolutely love. It is so neat sharing a relationship with two people who have taken their love for each other to the next level by joining hearts and hands in marriage.

I guess one of the noteworthy elements of their relationship that has impressed me the most is that Ralph is the perfect gentleman and one terrific guy. Now, coming from another guy that's a big "atta-boy". Often during my wedding consultation with a bride-to-be I'll jokingly tell her not to marry the wrong guy. However, in the case of Ralph there's no need to worry, Liana. He's an awesome dude!

By the same token Ralph has married an awesome woman in Liana. Her wit, smarts, and sense of humor permeates every conversation I've had with her and it's a delight to know a woman who is completely comfortable in any situation. It's always a pleasure just kidding around with Liana. For the two of them I see nothing but lots of success in their personal lives and in their marriage. I wish them the best and hope that my images of their wedding day has added much to their future.

Love you, Guys!

Enjoy,
Willie


Ceremony & Reception: Faith Tabernacle (Sunrise)
Cake: Cake Designs by Edda (954) 885-8770

No comments: