Monday, June 15, 2009

Deja & Jordan's Wedding

Several months ago when I created Deja's and Jordan's engagement portraits I knew I wasn't going to be able to photograph their wedding day because of a prior commitment. Nonetheless, I knew my Associates who were assigned to their wedding were in for a treat. I discovered from my session with them that it's hard taking a bad shot of the two of them. So, I wasn't surprised when I started editing their images for this blog. They are two gorgeous people.

The venues for the ceremony and the reception also lent sensational elegance to their day. The staff at Signature Grand always provide a beautiful atmosphere for weddings. As one of The Grand's "Recommended Vendors" it is a treat for us to use their facility. Perhaps my biggest delight about Deja's and Jordan's wedding is that I recognized many of her guests as former friends of mine. I hadn't seen them in some time and the images rekindled those friendships. It was truly a great blend of two different age generations celebrating a special day for both the Carbee and Sessa families.

Congratulations, Deja and Jordan!

As a side note, Deja, I still remember the days when I taught you in Sunday School and you were only 4 years old. How awesome would it be several years from now if I got the chance to photograph your first child. Now that's an awesome thought!


Enjoy!

Willie

Ceremony: First Baptist Church of Fort Lauderdale
Reception: Signature Grand

No comments: