Thursday, December 6, 2007

This ain’t no Oscar, but….




While there are several significant events I look forward to attending each year, one of the most anticipated events is the Annual Awards/Officers Banquet for the Professional Photographers Guild of Florida (PPGF). It is at this banquet that the Top Ten Photographers for the year are recognized and honored from among all the professional photographers in South Florida.

The results are in and I want to share with all my readers and clients that I came in Second Place (Pappy Hinman Award) among the Top Ten Photographers, recipient of the Jim Swallow Service Award, recipient of the President’s Plaque, and recipient of numerous other certificates for 2007. Last year I received First Place and was striving for a repeat year, but competition was fierce this year with a lot of good photographers in the running. Anyway, I want to thank all of my clients who images were used in print competition that allow me to win the Pappy Hinman Award. My two years tenure as President of PPGF also ended and I will be serving as Vice-President for 2008.


Receiving the "Jim Swallow Service Award




2008 PPGF Executive Board Members

No comments: