Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Antique Ford Automobile

Sometimes you just end up in the right place at the right time and stumble upon a fantastic photo op.  That's exactly what happened the first time that a drove to downtown Augusta to check out the Riverwalk scene.  There it was!  An antique Ford automobile parked in the middle of a church parking lot.  

From where I stood I couldn't tell if it was the real thing or a replica but it beckoned to be photographed.  I didn't spend a lot of time capturing images of the car because I'm sure surveillance cameras were trained on it from ever angle, but I did manage to do a quick walk around and capture the following stills.  The lines and highlights emitting from the automobile were almost mesmerizing and it was so easy to get caught up in exploring the beauty of its metal.

Enjoy!
Willie

Click images to enlarge and start a slide show.
Use L/R arrows or scroll mouse to see next image.


 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 

No comments: