Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Boshears Skyfest 2011

Last year I missed this unique airshow because I was away on a photographic trip to Florida. Not this time! Thanks to my uncle (he had free tickets) this year I got the opportunity to observe the 19th Annual Boshears Skyfest at Daniel Field in Augusta on October 15th. I didn't get to spend a lot of time at the show because my uncle wanted to get in and out before the big crowds developed. However, I was able to get some wonderful images of vintage and experimental aircraft within that time. Now that I know what to expect I plan on spending a great deal more time in 2012. Hopefully, these "old birds" will still be flying.

Enjoy!
Willie

(Click images to enlarge viewing)


To see a slideshow of more images, click here: Boshears


No comments: