Saturday, January 22, 2011

I Know It's Been A While

Finally, I am all settled in our new home in Grovetown, GA which is 15 minutes outside of the Augusta area. It has been an awesome, overwhelming experience closing down the studio and uprooting my entire family (let's not forget our household items) and moving up to the "Peach State". We have left behind some great friends, clients, and certainly family members.

I get this question all the
time from people who ask me ,"Why Georgia?" The honest truth is: It was a "God thing" and He worked out all the details in an expedient manner that virtually blew us away. We flew up here late July and spent two days house hunting, closed on a new home in August, and relocated in September. Wow! So, here we are!

To show you what kind of roller coaster ride it has been moving from sunny south Florida to here, check out our first major snowfall below. This is a panorama shot I took of my neighborhood while looking out the front door of my house. Brrrrr! Yes, we're freezing our buns off the first few months that we've been here, but it's great.


This is my first posting for the new year, so stay tuned. There's more to come.

Enjoy!

Willie

No comments: