Sunday, July 12, 2009

Ben's Orientation at Iowa State University

I have a very small family, so when one of us accomplish something it's kind of a big deal. It's nothing to brag about, but simply something to celebrate. Several weeks ago my Son-in-law, my grandson (Benjamin), and I flew to Des Moines, Iowa to register Ben for the fall term. Iowa State is known for their top-notch veterinary curriculum and Ben is seeking to make a career in veterinary sciences.

Well, we three Florida boys visited the ISU campus and had a great time. We're still talking about the friendliness of the folks in Iowa, how beautiful the ISU campus is, and what a great opportunity Ben has. Of course, since I'm a photographer/videographer I took along a camera and documented the trip. Check it out by clinking on the link below. (Do give the file enough time to load so that it doesn't stop while playing).

Ben's Orientation

Enjoy!

Willie

No comments: