Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Candice & Jeff's Love Story


The "Love Story" images you're about to see are rather unique. This is one of the few times that I have created portraits for a couple, but will not be photographing their wedding. How did this all happen?


Well, I met Candice at the April Bridal Show that was hosted by Signature Grand in Davie. Immediately, she let it be known that she wanted me to create her engagement images although she already had a wedding photographer. Candice was very specific about the type images she wanted and even warned me that her fiance was a little shy. I promised her that her concerns would not be a problem during one of my engagement sessions. All she had to do was schedule the session and I would take care of the rest.


Sure enough the following day Candice called the studio and booked her session to follow a few days later. As soon as I met her and Jeff the day of their shoot, I knew I was in for a treat. The two of them were absolutely gorgeous together. (Sometimes my job is made so easy by beautiful people). I didn't waste anytime exploring their relationship with several romantic poses and as you can see they had a great time being models for the day.


Candice & Jeff, thanks for the wonderful time we had together and I wish you a beautiful wedding day. I'm sorry I can't be there.
I know the image you chose for your reception will speak volumes about your love for each other.

Enjoy!

Willie



Locations: Signature Grand (Davie)
Hollywood Beach & A1A (Hollywood)

No comments: