Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Portrait Corner Featured on Web Site

To be recognized in my profession is a great honor, and as some of my readers know we have received numerous awards to confirm our level of photographic skills. However, to be recognized by another industry as being excellent in what you do is an accolade sought after by many. Portrait Corner Studio has always strive to be the best. More importantly, we have tried to be an example of professionalism at its highest caliber.

So, when I got an email from Tangela Cummings of Admardecor, thanking us for sending her images of an event she'd produced, I was deeply honored to see she had made a comment about us on her web site. Now, I don't want to turn this into a brag session, but I have to tell you that I have NEVER seen the type ambiance displayed at a wedding like that put on by Admardecor. So, if you have any event and you want to leave a lasting impression on your guests, click here: admardecor

Check out Tangela's handy work. It's is award-winning stuff! Thanks Tangela for the compliment and I look forward to a great relationship with you over the years.

Enjoy!
Willie

No comments: