Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Asha Benamon Senior Session


Several months ago I had the pleasure of photographing Asha's prom portraits and I was looking forward to the day we would create her senior pictures.  Once you've worked with a client during a previous session it is always easier the second time around because you have a feel for each other's personalities and expectations.  So, this session was a breeze for us to really come up with some great senior images

I truly enjoy photographing seniors because there is so much variety you can interject into the session and I was very pleased with all of the images that Asha and I were able to create together.  Thanks again, Asha, for doing a fantastic job during this session.

Enjoy!








































































No comments: