Thursday, January 14, 2016

April Wallace - First Photo Session


The following "behind-the-scenes" images were created during my first portrait session with April Wallace and where taken at the Enterprise Mill in downtown Augusta.  I met April at a local restaurant and quickly recognized that she would be an excellent subject to photograph and I encouraged her to give me a call if she was interested.  During that encounter April informed me that over time several people had mentioned that she should consider modeling, and so she promptly advised me that she was interested.



Although it was a trifle wet and chilly on the day of the session April did a fantastic job despite the cold weather, and overall I was pleased with the images we were able to create on this overcast day.  The session involved using off-camera flash as well as available light techniques to light the subject.



I'm looking forward to having more sessions with April in the future and believe she will look more stunning in front of the camera as she become better at posing.   Thanks for a great first time session, April.

Enjoy!





































































Click images to enlarge and start a slide show.
Use L/R arrows or scroll mouse to see next image.

Camera/Lenses:  Canon 5D w/24-105mm IS & Canon 30D w70-200mm IS
Lighting:  Doug Box Softbox w/Canon 550 flash & PocketWizard
NLE:  Adobe Lightroom, Photoshop CS3, & Imagenomic Portraiture
Location:  Enterprise Mill