Thursday, January 3, 2013

Some of My Artist's Favorites

Over the years I have photographed a lot of people and things and because of this opportunity I have hundred of thousands of images in archive.  Just the other day I was looking at removing some of them off one of my laptop when it dawned on me that some of them were my "Artist's Favorites".  I've always felt that within each photographic session I should try to create at least one Pulitzer Prize image.  That is an image to stand the test of time.  

So with that premise I've made a superficial search through some of my old client files and come up with a few images that I feel impressed me as what I would call a favorite.  My photography career goes back to 1968 and surely I have lost previous images that might fit into this category because they were either on film or transparency stock.  Nevertheless, here are a few recent images that I'd like to share for the time being.  Maybe I'll write another posting and display some more images from the past (and present).

Willie
Enjoy!

Click on Images to enlarge previews







No comments: