Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Girl in the Park - Jasamin Hannan

One day while walking in the park with my camera and photographing bits and pieces of nature, I saw this young woman sitting in her car with the window rolled down. She appeared to be in deep thought, but her innocent-looking face and entrapping eyes seemed to clearly expose her inner being. I couldn't resist the opportunity to photograph her.

Not to startled her I politely asked if she wouldn't mind me photographing her where she sat. She agreed in exchange for me sending her the images. With in a matter of seconds I created the following images and gave her my business card so she could contact me. She said her name was Jasamin Hannan...she never contacted me.

I still wonder who she was. Perhaps an angel.

Enjoy!
Willie


[Click images to enlarge viewing size]

If eyes are the "windows of the soul", then you're looking at Jasamin's soul.

Camera: Canon 30D w/17-55mm IS lens
Post-production: Photoshop CS3

No comments: