Friday, August 27, 2010

Monique & Marc's "Love Story" Session

Every now and then you get to photograph an engagement session that stands out from the rest. It's a rare moment that makes you feel good about your photography and provides you with images that can be used to show as samples to other clients.

I have the good pleasure of introducing you to Monique & Marc whose wedding I will be covering in a few weeks. They brought something special to their engagement session which made it stand out from the norm. The prop they brought was Marc's beautiful blue motorcycle. I really enjoyed working with this couple because they came with their "game faces" on and we had a great time creating some unique images.


Monique set the theme for my photography by explaining to me in advance that she wanted to have some exciting shots taken over several locations. So, I planned five different locations to photograph so that we could get some really hot shots. The images below are the ones chosen for their "Love Story" album. Great job, Monique and Marc. I'm looking forward to your wedding date.

Enjoy!
Willie

Images can be viewed larger by clicking on them.

No comments: